There are a few reasons why you might want to reset, or disable, two-factor authentication (2FA), such as losing or misplacing a device. The following steps outline our 2FA reset procedure.
- Go to our 2FA reset request form: https://login.blockchain.com/#/reset-2fa
- Enter your wallet identifier and the email address associated with your wallet.
- Click Continue when finished.
A notification that a pending 2FA reset request is in progress will be sent to the wallet's associated email address. In that email, you'll see two options: Approve Request and Decline Request.
- By clicking Approve Request, your request will be immediately approved. Your verified email security will remain intact, as well as any IP restrictions enabled on the wallet.
- By clicking Decline Request, you will automatically cancel the reset request.
- Requests expire after three days.
If you did not receive a notification email, please contact our support team and reference your wallet identifier to get help.