If you have sent funds to your Blockchain.com Wallet from another platform or if you sent your receiving address to another party from whom you have been expecting to receive funds, but you have not received anything yet, here are a few steps you can take:
- Log into your Blockchain.com Wallet and check your transaction history. You can view your feed by going directly to the appropriate currency tab on the left (e.g. Bitcoin if you were expecting to receive BTC) to view your wallet’s transaction history for that currency.
- Check your receiving address on a block explorer. For bitcoin, ether, and bitcoin cash, plug your receiving address into blockchain.com/explorer. You’ll be able to view the address’ entire transaction history (if any) there. For Stellar XLM transactions, we recommend stellarchain.io, and etherscan.io for transactions involving ERC20 tokens.
- Contact the platform, exchange, or party from which you expected to receive funds. Please note that the Blockchain.com support team cannot assist as an intermediary in payment disputes.
- Check to make sure you have not mistakenly created multiple wallets using the same email address. This can be easily checked by submitting your email address in the reminder tool. If the email you receive from this reminder shows multiple wallet identifiers, be sure to log into each wallet to search for the funds in question.
- Contact us if a block explorer shows that the funds arrived at the address specified as expected, but the transaction does not appear in your Blockchain.com Wallet’s transaction history.