Verifying your identity helps prevent fraud and ensures that no one, except you, is able to use your payment information to make trades.
With just an email address and a few personal details, the Blockchain.com Wallet allows you to Send and Receive crypto in a private key wallet.
Verifying your identity gives you access to more features and higher trading limits.
How do I verify on the Exchange?
You can verify your identity on the Exchange by doing the following:
- Log in to your Blockchain.com Exchange account in a web browser or the iOS app
On the web:
- Go to Settings –– it’s the “gear” icon in the top right of your screen.
- Select Profile.
- Select Limits & Features.
- In the Verified column, click Apply Now.
- Follow the prompts to complete your verification.
- Log into your Blockchain.com Exchange account
- Select Account on the bottom navigation bar.
- Select Limits & Fees
- Tap Get Verified
What happens next?
If your submission is clear and consistent, the automated verification may take anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours.
If there are problems and a manual review is required, it may take approximately 5 business days. This timeline may vary slightly if there are any significant increases in submissions requiring manual reviews.
We’ll stay in touch throughout the verification process and you can send us a question at any time by opening a support request.
You can view your application status by navigating to the Limits & Features section on web browser or the Account Limits section on mobile. While you wait, you can still trade and move currency up to your current limit.
Have more questions? Submit a request