Looking to send funds from your Lockbox? Have your hardware wallet on hand, as you’ll need it to authorize outgoing transactions. Once you have your Lockbox ready, follow the steps below to send from it.
- In your web wallet, click Send and choose the currency you want to send from the Currency drop-down menu.
- In the From drop-down menu, choose your Lockbox wallet.
- Input the address you want to send funds to and the amount you want to send.
- If sending BTC, choose between the Regular and the Priority transaction fees. The priority fee is higher but gives you a faster confirmation. Learn more about bitcoin transaction fees here.
- Click Continue and review your transaction details.
- When prompted, connect your Lockbox to your computer with the USB cable and enter your PIN code.
- Open the application (Bitcoin / Ethereum / Bitcoin Cash) that you want to use to send funds.
- Your Lockbox requires your manual consent to authenticate the transaction. Press the right button (above the checkmark) to confirm each output. This includes the address you’re sending funds to and also your change address.
- Once you have validated your transaction, it will be broadcast to the network to await confirmation. You can view your transaction and its status inside the Lockbox tab of your Blockchain wallet.