If you’re located in a supported region, you will see Swap in the left Wallet menu. To get started with exchanging bitcoin, ether, and bitcoin cash, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Swap in the left Wallet menu.
- You will be prompted to verify your identity. This article describes the verification process.
- Choose between the two currencies you want to exchange from your Wallet. You may exchange between Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Stellar lumens (XLM).
- Enter how much you want to exchange. If you want to exchange the minimum or maximum amounts available for a specific currency and sub-wallet, you can click Min or Max.
A quote will automatically be calculated to show how much you will receive based on the current exchange rate. Please note: this will change depending on the market price at the time of your transaction.
- Click Swap to continue.
- On the Confirm Exchange Order screen, review the details of your order to ensure they are correct and click Complete Order to confirm the exchange. The time it takes for your exchange to complete will vary based on network conditions.
- Keep track of your exchange order progress in your Order History tab.
If you experience any issues with an exchange and need to contact us, please be sure to include your Order ID number in your support request. Your Order ID can be found by clicking on "Order History" > "View Details."