Lockbox devices are experiencing inconsistent connection with the Blockchain web wallet. Some functionality, such as setup, managing applications, and sending funds from the device is affected. Funds can still be received and are backed up by the 24-word recovery phrase. Updates will be communicated when the issue is resolved.
When you go to set up your Lockbox for the first time, you will be prompted to set a four- to eight-digit PIN code. Every time you connect your Lockbox to your Blockchain Wallet, you will be prompted for your PIN code to access your funds.
Choosing a strong PIN code is important.
- Choose a PIN code by yourself.
- Enter your PIN code out of sight.
- Change your PIN code immediately if there is any chance someone else saw it.
- Remember that three wrong PIN code entries in a row will reset the device.
- Use an easy PIN code like 0000, 123456, or 55555555.
- Share your PIN code with anyone else.
- Use a PIN code you did not choose yourself.
- Store your PIN code on a computer, on a phone, or online.