When you go to set up your Lockbox for the first time, you will be prompted to set a four- to eight-digit PIN code. Every time you connect your Lockbox to your Blockchain Wallet, you will be prompted for your PIN code to access your funds.
Choosing a strong PIN code is important.
- Choose a PIN code by yourself.
- Enter your PIN code out of sight.
- Change your PIN code immediately if there is any chance someone else saw it.
- Remember that three wrong PIN code entries in a row will reset the device.
- Use an easy PIN code like 0000, 123456, or 55555555.
- Share your PIN code with anyone else.
- Use a PIN code you did not choose yourself.
- Store your PIN code on a computer, on a phone, or online.