Lockbox devices are experiencing inconsistent connection with the Blockchain web wallet. Some functionality, such as setup, managing applications, and sending funds from the device is affected. Funds can still be received and are backed up by the 24-word recovery phrase. Updates will be communicated when the issue is resolved.
Changing your PIN code is simple! Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Connect your Lockbox to your computer by inserting the USB-cable.
- Unlock the device with your current PIN code.
- From the hardware wallet’s dashboard, use the buttons to navigate to Settings > Security > Change PIN.
- Choose a new PIN code and input it.
- Confirm the new PIN code by entering it one more time.
- Enter your old PIN code.
Your PIN code has successfully been changed!