1) Refuse a standard delivery
- If you change your mind and decide to refuse the delivery, the package will automatically be returned to our warehouse.
- You will be refunded as soon as we receive the confirmation that your package is on its way back.
2) Refuse an express delivery
- If you change your mind and you decide to refuse the delivery, the package will be returned to the local warehouse of the express carrier.
- We will then be in touch with the carrier. We will send you an email and confirm the delivery refusal.
- At this point, if you refused the package, we will ask for it to be returned to our warehouse, and proceed with a refund as soon as the return is confirmed.