Next, it’s time to set up your PIN code, which is what you will use to unlock and access your Lockbox wallet.
- Press both buttons when Choose a PIN is displayed on the device.
- Press the right or left button to choose the first digit of your PIN code.
- Press both buttons to select the digit.
- Repeat the process until all digits of your PIN code are selected.
- Select the check icon (✓) and press both buttons to confirm the PIN code.
- Always choose your own PIN code.
- Avoid PIN codes with repeating numbers.
- Set an 8-digit PIN code for maximum security.
- Never use a device supplied with a PIN code and/or a recovery phrase. Blockchain will never give out or assign PIN codes or recovery phrases.
Click here to continue on to Step 3.