Lockbox devices are experiencing inconsistent connection with the Blockchain web wallet. Some functionality, such as setup, managing applications, and sending funds from the device is affected. Funds can still be received and are backed up by the 24-word recovery phrase. Updates will be communicated when the issue is resolved.
Next, it’s time to set up your PIN code, which is what you will use to unlock and access your Lockbox wallet.
- Press both buttons when Choose a PIN is displayed on the device.
- Press the right or left button to choose the first digit of your PIN code.
- Press both buttons to select the digit.
- Repeat the process until all digits of your PIN code are selected.
- Select the check icon (✓) and press both buttons to confirm the PIN code.
- Always choose your own PIN code.
- Avoid PIN codes with repeating numbers.
- Set an 8-digit PIN code for maximum security.
- Never use a device supplied with a PIN code and/or a recovery phrase. Blockchain will never give out or assign PIN codes or recovery phrases.
Click here to continue on to Step 3.