Your Blockchain.com Wallet allows you to transact with Paxos Standard (PAX). Curious about how to send PAX? Follow the steps below for help getting started.
- Click Send and choose Paxos Standard from the Currency drop-down menu.
- In the To field, paste the recipient's PAX address OR scan the recipient's QR code.
- Enter the amount you want to send. Please note: since USD Digital is an ERC20 token, a small fee in ETH is required to transact. Read more about why this is here.
- Once you're ready to send, click Continue to review transaction details.
- After verifying your transaction details, click Send Paxos Standard to send the funds. If you decide not to send, click the X in the upper-right corner to close the window. To modify your transaction details, like the recipient’s address or the amount, choose Go Back to return to the previous step.
- To monitor any incoming and outgoing Paxos Standard transactions, visit the Paxos Standard tab in the left side navigation of your wallet.