Your Blockchain.com Wallet allows you to transact with USD Digital (USD-D). Curious about how to send USD-D? Follow the steps below for help getting started.
- Click Send and choose USD Digital from the Currency drop-down menu.
- In the To field, paste the recipient's USD-D address OR scan the recipient's QR code.
- Enter the amount you want to send. Please note: since USD Digital is an ERC20 token, a small fee in ETH is required to transact. Read more about why this is here.
- Once you're ready to send, click Continue to review transaction details.
- After verifying your transaction details, click Send USD Digital to send the funds. If you decide not to send, click the X in the upper-right corner to close the window. To modify your transaction details, like the recipient’s address or the amount, choose Go Back to return to the previous step.
- To monitor any incoming and outgoing USD Digital transactions, visit the USD Digital tab in the left side navigation of your wallet.
Please note, iOS and Android users of the Blockchain.com Wallet will still see 'USD PAX' in the app until the next update.