Looking to pay for goods or services using a BitPay invoice? Follow the steps below to do so with your Blockchain.com Wallet.
Note: you must enable bitcoin link handling in order to pay a BitPay invoice with your Blockchain.com Wallet. You can do this by logging into your Wallet and navigating to Settings > Preferences and pressing Enable in the Bitcoin Links Handling section.
- Once at the checkout stage of your purchase, choose your payment method and obtain the BitPay invoice link.
- Copy and paste the invoice link into your browser (we recommend Chrome). A new tab will open prompting you to log into your Blockchain.com Wallet.
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll find a send form pre-populated with the payment details. Simply check over it, confirm that everything is right, and click Send.
Please note that BitPay invoices come with a countdown to ensure timely checkout. They also include an appropriate network fee to ensure your transaction is confirmed in a timely manner. The fee cannot be changed for invoice payments.
Paying with mobile device by scanning QR code on another device
- Once at the checkout stage of your purchase, choose your payment method and obtain the BitPay invoice QR code.
- Open your Blockchain.com Wallet app on your mobile device and navigate to Send -> Bitcoin. Scan the invoice QR code.
- Your Send form will be pre-populated with your payment details. Simply check over it, confirm that everything is right, and click Send.