At this time, Blockchain.com Buy is available to all Wallet users in the United Kingdom and select European countries.
If you are a new user
Welcome! When you sign up for a Blockchain.com Wallet, you will be asked if you would like to buy crypto now or simply proceed to the Wallet (if you already have crypto or if you just want to check out the non-custodial Wallet). To place a buy order with EUR or GBP, select the Buy Crypto option and follow these steps:
- Choose which cryptocurrency you would like to purchase. You can select from: bitcoin, ether, bitcoin cash, stellar, and USD Digital.
- Input the amount you would like to buy, or choose from the suggested amounts. Keep in mind you can always place another order later if you would like to buy more. Please see this article to stay within our order limits.
- After that, you’ll need to verify your identity to proceed with the order. This process generally takes a few minutes but may take longer if your case requires manual review; you will need to input some information about yourself, and upload a legal document (such as a passport) and a selfie.
- Once you’re verified, you’ll see a checkout screen with the details of your order. Confirm your purchase details, then click Continue.
- The next screen will contain the payment details for your cryptocurrency purchase. Securely transfer Euro or British Pounds (whichever currency you are paying with) from your bank account to Blockchain.com using the details on this screen. Please note that the recipient name in the Transfer Details screen must match the account holder name of your bank account exactly. If it does not match, your transfer could be rejected.
Your purchase is now pending. Once we receive your funds, your order will go through and your cryptocurrency will become available.
If you have already used Blockchain.com Buy
To place another order later, go to the Buy section of your wallet, located under the main menu in the top left-hand corner of the mobile app. You'll be able to place another order there.