Exporting your transaction history can be useful for record-keeping and tax filing purposes. The option to export transaction history as a downloadable CSV file is available for each currency in the wallet. You can also receive your Swap order history by email.
Please note this feature is currently only available in our web wallet. You can log into the web version of your Blockchain.com Wallet mobile app using this link on a computer and scanning your QR code from your mobile app.
To export your transaction history:
- In the left navigation panel, click on the currency you’re interested in (e.g. Bitcoin).
- If you have transaction history for that currency, there will be a “Download” button next to the search bar.
- Click on “Download” and select the wallet(s) for which you want to export transaction history from the drop-down menu.
- Specify start and end dates for your export, then click “Generate Report.”
- Once the button turns green, click “Download Report.”
Your transaction history for that currency and for the date range you selected will be downloaded to your device in CSV format.
To receive your Swap order history:
- Navigate to Swap from the header of your Wallet.
- At the top of the page, click on Order History (next to Swap).
- If you have Swap order history, there will be a “Download” button next to the “Need Help?” button.
- Click “Download.” This will send an email containing your Swap order history for the last year to your verified wallet email address.
Please allow up to 10 minutes for the email to be delivered. If you experience any issues, our support team is standing by to assist - simply reach out to us here and let us know!