At this time, buying crypto with a credit or debit card is only available to Gold verified users. If you’re not yet Gold verified, head to the Profile section of your wallet (under Settings) to verify your identity and be able to buy crypto.
Card payments are being rolled out over time, so if you don’t see this function in your verified wallet now, please check again at a later date, as it will be coming to you soon.
To place a credit or debit card order:
- Click on Buy Crypto (located in the header of your web wallet or under the main menu in your mobile app).
- Choose the crypto you want to buy and input the amount you want to purchase. You can input a custom amount or choose one of the suggested default amounts.
- Select “Add Payment Method” and then select “Credit or Debit card.” If you have already placed a previous order with a card, it will appear here as a payment method.
- If you’re adding a new card, you will be asked to enter in your card details at this stage, including the cardholder name, card number, expiration date, CVV code, and billing address.
- At this time, you will be asked to complete 3D Secure verification for your card. This will take you to a website hosted by your bank from within the wallet.
- Review the details of your order on the checkout screen. Please note that the exchange rate is only an approximation, and your order will be placed using the current exchange rate after you press “Buy Now.”
Please note that there is currently a lifetime limit of 3 cards (maximum). You can learn more about this here.
If you have any questions or issues throughout this process, please reach out to our Support team by submitting a request here.