Your Blockchain.com Wallet allows you to transact with Tether (USDT). Curious about how to send USDT? Follow the steps below for help getting started. Please note that sending and receiving Tether is currently only available on web. It's coming soon to our mobile app!
- Click Send and choose Tether from the Currency drop-down menu.
- In the To field, paste the recipient's USDT address OR scan the recipient's QR code.
- Enter the amount you want to send. Please note: since Tether is an ERC20 token, a small fee in ETH is required to transact. Read more about why this is here.
- Once you're ready to send, click Continue to review transaction details.
- After verifying your transaction details, click Send Tether to send the funds. If you decide not to send, click the X in the upper-right corner to close the window. To modify your transaction details, like the recipient’s address or the amount, choose Go Back to return to the previous step.
- To monitor any incoming and outgoing USDT transactions, visit the Tether tab in the left-side navigation panel of your wallet.