Your Blockchain.com Account is custodial unlike the funds you store in your DeFi Wallet, which are non-custodial. Blockchain.com secures these accounts, and these funds are not included if you summon your wallet's Secret Private Key Recovery Phrase.
Your Blockchain.com Account is associated with your Blockchain.com identity profile. If you lose access to your Blockchain.com, all you need to do recover your Blockchain.com Account balance is:
- Use your Secret Private Key Recovery phrase to recover your wallet.
- Please note, your Blockchain.com Account balance will not be visible or accessible until you re-verify your identity
- Verify your identity. You can do so by going to Settings (gear icon) -> Profile in your web wallet, or Settings -> Swap Limit in your mobile wallet
- If your submission for verification is clear and consistent, the automated verification may take anywhere from five minutes to two hours. If there are problems with the automated verification and manual review is required, it may take approximately five (5) business days. Please be sure to check your email inbox, as we will contact you if we need any additional information
- Once your verification has been approved, you will be able to access your Blockchain.com Account balance