Blockchain.com Wallet users in supported US states can now deposit USD to their wallets and buy crypto with instant USD ACH transfers. Many banks do not charge a fee for ACH transfers, so these can be great for quick, cost-effective transfers (please check with your bank regarding any transfer fees). When linking a Bank account for ACH transfer, we recommend linking a checking account to avoid potential transfer reversals or other complications. Please see the important information at the end of this article for details.
Linking your bank account and depositing via Instant Transfer
- First, select USD from the side menu, and then click "Deposit" or "Deposit USD."
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit and click Add A Bank Account.
- Select Link a Bank and then press Continue.
- Choose your bank from the list of major banks, or use the search bar to search for your bank.
- After selecting your bank, enter your online banking username and password. If required by your bank, complete your bank’s 2FA. The exact linking process may vary, depending on your bank.
- Select which account you would like to link.
- Wait up to 30 seconds for your account to link. Please do not go back or close the window.
- Congratulations, your bank account is linked! To make a purchase from your linked bank account, press Continue. If your account was not successfully linked, please see this article for more information.
- Confirm your deposit details.
- Congratulations, your deposit is complete!
The USD you deposited will be available in your USD Cash Account, where you can hold it or use it to fund a Buy order. You will not be able to send or withdraw these funds, nor any crypto purchased with these funds, for up to 14 days.
-The bank you link must have a matching legal first & last name as your Blockchain.com account.
-Crypto purchased via ACH instant transfer cannot be withdrawn from the Wallet for up to 14 days, nor can the equivalent value of any assets into which this crypto is Swapped or Sold.
-ACH instant transfers have a weekly maximum deposit of $4,000.
-Your bank may allow you to successfully link a savings or money market account, but please note that we highly recommend only linking checking accounts. Savings and money market accounts are subject to regulations that may limit your allotted number of transactions per month, and they don’t always offer ACH transactions. Attempting to transfer from a linked savings or money market account may result in delayed, failed, rejected, or reversed transfers, as well as possible fees and limitations imposed by your bank
-If you're unsure of your bank account status or transfer limitations, please check with your bank representative to be sure your account supports ACH transfers.
-Please make sure you have sufficient funds in your bank account to prevent a bank overdraft fee.