At this time, buying crypto with a credit or debit card is only available to Verified users.
If you’re not yet Verified, head to the Profile section of your wallet (under Settings) to verify your identity to buy, sell, swap, and earn rewards on your crypto.
How to place a credit or debit card order
- Click on Trade (located in the header of your web wallet) and select Buy. If on mobile, switch from DeFi Wallet to Blockchain.com Account if needed and tap Buy & Sell.
- Choose the crypto you want to buy and input the amount you want to purchase. You can input a custom amount or choose one of the suggested default amounts.
- Select Add Payment Method and then select Credit or Debit card.
- If you have purchased with a card before, it will appear here as a payment method.
- If you’re adding a new card, you will be asked to enter in your card details at this stage, including the cardholder name, card number, expiration date, CVV code, and billing address.
- Complete 3D Secure verification for your card. (This will take you to a website hosted by your bank from within Wallet.)
- Review the details of your order on the checkout screen.
- Click Buy Now.
There is currently a limit of 10 cards (maximum).