Blockchain.com Wallet users in supported US states can now deposit USD to their wallets and buy crypto with instant USD ACH transfers.
Many banks do not charge a fee for ACH transfers, so these can be great for quick, cost-effective transfers. Please check with your bank regarding any transfer fees.
When linking a Bank account for ACH transfer, we recommend linking a checking account to avoid potential transfer reversals or other complications.
How to link your bank account
- First, select Buy/Sell Crypto.
- Next, choose which cryptocurrency you would like to purchase.
- Enter the amount you would like to purchase and click Add Payment Method.
- Select Easy Bank Transfer and then press Continue.
- Choose your bank from the list of major banks, or use the search bar to search for your bank.
- After selecting your bank, enter your online banking username and password. If required by your bank, complete your bank’s 2FA. The exact linking process may vary, depending on your bank.
- Select which account you would like to link.
- Wait up to 30 seconds for your account to link. Please do not go back or close the window.
- Congratulations, your bank account is linked! To make a purchase from your linked bank account, press Continue.
How to buy with instant ACH transfer
- Select your linked bank account.
- Confirm your order details and press the Buy button to complete your order.
- Congratulations, your order is complete!
The crypto you purchased will be in your Trading Account, where you can hold it, sell it, or Swap it. You will not be able to send or withdraw these funds for up to 7 days.
- The bank you link must have a matching legal first & last name as your Blockchain.com account.
- Crypto purchased via ACH instant transfer cannot be withdrawn from the Wallet for up to 7 days, nor can the equivalent value of any assets into which this crypto is Swapped or Sold.
- -ACH instant transfers have a weekly maximum deposit of $4,000.
- -Your bank may allow you to successfully link a savings or money market account, but please note that we highly recommend only linking checking accounts. Savings and money market accounts are subject to regulations that may limit your allotted number of transactions per month, and they don’t always offer ACH transactions. Attempting to transfer from a linked savings or money market account may result in delayed, failed, rejected, or reversed transfers, as well as possible fees and limitations imposed by your bank
- -If you're unsure of your bank account status or transfer limitations, please check with your bank representative to be sure your account supports ACH transfers.
- -Please make sure you have sufficient funds in your bank account to prevent a bank overdraft fee.