Blockchain.com Wallet users in supported US states can now withdraw USD to their bank accounts via ACH Instant Transfer.
Many banks do not charge a fee for ACH transfers, so these can be great for quick, cost-effective transfers (please check with your bank regarding any transfer fees).
When linking a Bank account for ACH transfer, we recommend linking a checking account to avoid potential transfer reversals or other complications.
How to link your bank account and withdraw via Instant Transfer
- First, select USD from the side menu, and then click Withdraw.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and click Add A Bank Account. The minimum withdrawal via Instant Transfer is $10.
- Select Easy Bank Transfer and then press Continue.
- Choose your bank from the list of major banks, or use the search bar to search for your bank.
- After selecting your bank, enter your online banking username and password. If required by your bank, complete your bank’s 2FA. The exact linking process may vary, depending on your bank.
- Select which account you would like to link.
- Wait up to 30 seconds for your account to link. Please do not go back or close the window.
- Congratulations, your bank account is linked! To proceed with your withdrawal, press Continue. If your account was not successfully linked, please see this article for more information.
- Confirm your withdrawal details.
- Congratulations, your withdrawal is complete!
- The bank you link must have a matching legal first & last name as your Blockchain.com account.
- Your bank may allow you to successfully link a savings or money market account, but please note that we highly recommend only linking checking accounts. Savings and money market accounts are subject to regulations that may limit your allotted number of transactions per month, and they don’t always offer ACH transactions. Attempting to transfer from a linked savings or money market account may result in delayed, failed, rejected, or reversed transfers, as well as possible fees and limitations imposed by your bank
- If you're unsure of your bank account status or transfer limitations, please check with your bank representative to be sure your account supports ACH transfers.
- The minimum withdrawal via ACH Instant Transfer is $10.