Blockchain.com Wallet users in eligible regions can now instantly withdraw EUR or GBP to their bank accounts with Instant Transfers via Open Banking (EUR currently supported in AT, DI, GR, IE, IT, NL, and GBP supported in GB).
Many banks do not charge a fee for these types of transfers, so they can be great for quick, cost-effective transfers (please check with your bank regarding any transfer fees).
When linking a bank account with Open Banking, please only link a current or savings account to avoid potential transfer reversals or other complications.
How to link your bank account
- First, select Pounds or Euros from the side menu, and then click Withdraw.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and select Add Payment Method.
- Select Easy Bank Transfer.
- Choose your bank from the list of major banks, or use the search bar to search for your bank.
- After selecting your bank, read the important linking details and press Approve.
- After clicking Approve, if you are using the Blockchain.com mobile wallet you will be taken to your bank's mobile app (if installed and supported) or your bank's website. Please log into your banking account and approve the connection. The exact process will vary depending on your bank.
If you are using the web wallet, you will have two options:
Use your phone's camera to scan the QR code, to be taken to your mobile banking app or banking website on your phone. Or, click Continue in Browser, and your bank's website will open in a new browser tab. Whether via app or web, please log into your bank account and approve the connection. The exact process will vary depending on your bank.
When you see this screen, return to your wallet to complete your withdrawal:
- Wait up to 2 minutes for your account to link. Please do not go back or close the window.
- Congratulations, your bank account is linked! To continue with your withdrawal from your linked bank account, press Continue. If your account was not successfully linked, please see this article for more information.
How to complete your withdrawal
- Confirm your withdrawal details and press Approve.
- Congratulations, your withdrawal is complete!
- The bank you link must have a matching legal first & last name as your Blockchain.com account.
- Crypto purchased via Instant Transfer cannot be withdrawn from the Wallet until the funds have cleared, nor can the equivalent value of any assets into which this crypto is Swapped or Sold.
- If you're unsure of your bank account status or transfer limitations, please check with your bank representative to be sure your account supports Open Banking.
- Please make sure you have sufficient funds in your bank account to prevent a bank overdraft fee.