Exporting your transaction history can be useful for record-keeping and tax filing purposes.
The option to export transaction history as a downloadable CSV file is available for each currency in the wallet.
Please note this feature is currently only available in our web wallet and only on-chain transactions will be shown.
How to export your transaction history
- In the left navigation panel, click on the currency you’re interested in (e.g. Bitcoin).
- If you have transaction history for that currency, there will be a Download button next to the search bar.
- Click on Download and select the wallet(s) for which you want to export transaction history from the drop-down menu.
- Specify start and end dates for your export, then click Generate Report.
- Once the button turns green, click Download Report.
Your on-chain transaction history for that currency and for the date range you selected will be downloaded to your device in CSV format.