If your ID verification is "Under Review," this means that one of our agents is manually reviewing it. Sometimes, we may ask you to upload your documents again, which means your verification process won't resume until the documents are submitted.
But why might we need you to resubmit your documents?
There are a few reasons why your documents may need to be resubmitted. For example:
- Your selfie, video, or ID document isn't fully visible or fully captured.
- Your ID document is damaged or not clearly visible.
- Your submission doesn't match the personal information provided in your application.
- Your ID document has expired or has an invalid date.
If any of these situations apply, we may ask you to resubmit some of the following items:
- A picture of the front of your document
- A picture of the back of your document
- A picture of your passport
- Your selfie
We'll always let you know if a resubmission is necessary by emailing the address associated with your account. In the email, we'll provide a secure upload link that you can use to resubmit the required documents or facial check. We'll also include specific instructions on what items you need to submit again to verify your account.
We hope this helps clarify why you might need to resubmit your ID for verification. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.