Your Blockchain.com Wallet allows you to transact with Tether (USDT).
? Follow the steps below for help sending Tether (USDT).
- Click Send and choose Tether from the Currency drop-down menu.
- In the To field, paste the recipient's USDT address OR scan the recipient's QR code.
- Enter the amount you want to send. Please note: since Tether is an ERC20 token, a small fee in ETH is required to transact.
- Once you're ready to send, click Continue to review transaction details.
- After verifying your transaction details, click Send Tether to send the funds. If you decide not to send, click the X in the upper-right corner to close the window. To modify your transaction details, like the recipient’s address or the amount, choose Go Back to return to the previous step.
- To monitor any incoming and outgoing USDT transactions, visit the Tether tab in the left-side navigation panel of your wallet.
Please note that sending and receiving Tether is currently only available on web. It's coming soon to our mobile app.