ID verification is an effective way to prevent fraud and make sure no one, except you, can use your payment information to make exchanges.
Here, we'll share tips to minimize your chance of delays or rejection when submitting verification.
Things to keep in mind when submitting your identity verification information
- Only submit your personal information through the Wallet's identity verification process, not via email or support requests.
- Your phone number can be used for exchange verification in one Wallet only. Verification attempts made with the same phone number in a second Wallet will not be approved.
- Enter your first name exactly as it appears on your ID.
- Enter your last name exactly as it appears on your ID.
- Enter your correct date of birth in the proper format.
- Enter your correct address. If your current address is the same as the address on your ID, be sure to enter it exactly as it appears on your ID.
For a closer look at how the identity verification process works, please see our Support Center article here.