The Facial Similarity Check is a method used to verify your identity by comparing a photo of yourself with the identity documents you have submitted. This comparison helps us ensure that you are who you say you are.
To perform a Facial Check, you will be asked to take a photo of yourself during verification process.
Here are some tips to ensure a proper submission:
- Allow the facial verification application to access your device camera and microphone.
- Position your face in the oval provided on the screen.
- Make sure your face is clearly visible inside the oval.
- Choose an area or room that is well-lit.
- If you wear glasses in your ID document, wear them for your photo as well.
Please note that if there is an issue with your photo, you may be asked to repeat the ID verification process. We may also ask you to resubmit a picture of the front and back of your ID document, passport or selfie.
We understand that this process can take some time, but it is necessary to ensure the security of our platform and protect our users. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team for assistance.