Follow the steps below for help sending bitcoin.
- Click on Send and select Bitcoin from the Currency drop-down menu.
- If you have multiple sub-wallets, you can choose the sub-wallet you want to send from in the From drop-down menu.
- In the To field, paste the recipient’s address OR scan the recipient’s QR code.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Add an optional description for your transaction. Please note: only you will be able to see this.
- From the Transaction Fee drop-down menu, choose either a Regular or Priority fee. Regular fees are lower, but transactions can take over an hour to confirm. Priority fees cost more but are calculated to ensure transactions confirm within an hour. For an in-depth look at how our fee recommendations work, check out this blog post.
- Once you're ready to send, click Continue to review the details of your transaction.
- Once you have verified your transaction details, click Send Bitcoin to send the funds. Not ready to send? Click the X in the upper-right corner to close the window. If you need to modify your transaction details, like the recipient’s address or the amount, select Go Back to return to the previous step.
- To monitor any incoming and outgoing bitcoin transactions, visit your Bitcoin tab in the left navigation of your wallet.
Customize your transaction fee (for advanced users only)
To specify a custom transaction fee, click Customize Fee in the bitcoin send screen and enter your chosen fee in sat/b.
Note: Custom transaction fees should only be set by users with an advanced understanding of transactions and bitcoin fees.
Setting too low of a fee may cause your transaction to remain unconfirmed for days or weeks. Please customize your transaction fee at your own risk.