Your Blockchain.com Wallet allows you to transact with XLM.
Follow the steps below for help getting sending XLM.
- Click Send and choose Stellar from the Currency drop-down menu.
- In the To field, paste the recipient's XLM address OR scan the recipient's QR code. Please note: you won’t be able to send your entire XLM balance. A minimum reserve balance must be kept on your Stellar address at all times.
- Enter the amount you want to send. Once you're ready to send, click Continue to review transaction details.
- After verifying your transaction details, click Send Stellar to send the funds. If you decide not to send, click the X in the upper-right corner to close the window. To modify your transaction details, like the recipient’s address or the amount, choose Go Back to return to the previous step.
- To monitor any incoming and outgoing XLM transactions, visit the Stellar tab in the left side navigation of your wallet.