Your Blockchain.com Wallet allows you to transact with Tether (USDT).
To receive USDT from a friend or third party, follow the steps below for help getting started.
- Click on Request and choose Tether from the Currency drop-down menu.
- Click Copy to copy your USDT address to your clipboard and share it with the sender.
- Alternatively, the sender can scan the QR code shown below your address with their device. Please note: your USDT address is the same as your ETH address. You can also receive Tether by having it sent to the ETH address that appears when you click Request and choose Ethereum as your currency.
- Once finished, click Done or the X in the upper-right corner to close your Request window.
- To monitor any incoming and outgoing USDT transactions, visit your Tether tab in the left-side navigation panel of your wallet.
Please note that sending and receiving Tether is currently only available on web. It's coming soon to our mobile app!