There are a few requirements for getting started with a Passive Rewards Account in your Wallet:
- You must have a Verified Blockchain.com Wallet account to be able to use Passive Rewards Account. If your account is not yet verified, please click here for more information about account verification.
- The minimum transfer amount to your Passive Rewards Account will presented to you on the confirmation screen, for most crypto it is $0.01.
- At this time, residents of Canada, Italy, Japan, Kosovo, Pakistan, Palestine, Russia, Swaziland, Taiwan, and the United States are not eligible to earn rewards.
- Earning Passive Rewards on USDT, USDC, USDP (PAX) and DAI is not supported for residents of the United Kingdom.
- Each transfer made into your Passive Rewards Account is subject to a 7-day initial hold period, so funds can only be withdrawn after 7 days have passed.
For security and compliance reasons, users who deposited more than $500,000 to their Rewards Account, must complete the Platinum verification process.