It's important to ensure that all documents you upload are visible and valid.
Sometimes, we will ask you via email to resubmit documents. This email will contain a secure upload link to resubmit the required documents or facial check. It will also tell you what specific items you need to submit again to verify your account.
Before uploading documents, be sure that your ID:
- Is currently valid.
- Is not damaged.
- Appears well lit and does not have any glare.
- Is in focus and fully visible.
- Is from your country of residence.
- Is issued by the official authority of your country.
- Is truly yours and the photo on it corresponds to your facial check photo or video.
If you’re still unable to upload, please check that:
- You captured the entire document in the photo and that you didn’t cut off the corners or sides.
- You took a photo of the original document. Photos of document copies or scans will not be approved.
- You use the Chrome browser for the most reliable performance.
- The app and phone you’re using to take the photo doesn’t add any logos or marks to the ID.
- You don’t obscure the information on the ID.
- You use as plain a background as possible.