If you know your current password and want to update it, please:
- Navigate to Settings > Security
- Click Change Password button
- You will be prompted to enter your old password, followed by your new selected password twice
- Click Change Password again to save all changes
What is considered a 'strong' password?
What’s considered a strong password? It should be one that contains letters, numbers, symbols, and is at least 16 characters long. Sometimes that can be hard to remember, so consider using a passphrase that’s unique and personal, for example: I_boughT_B@klavaWithBTC!
The password helper next to “Choose a new password” field will rate the strength of your newly created password. The strongest passwords will have a rating of 4 green dots.
If you have lost or forgotten your password and want to reset it, please:
- Go to Exchange login page, enter the email address you've used to create an account and click Continue
- You might need to confirm the device. Check your inbox for an email from us and click Confirm device button.
- Get back to the previous tab and click "Forgot your password?" button.
- Enter the email address you've used to create an account and click Request password reset button.
- You will receive an email from from us with your password reset link. Open the email and click Go to My Account button
- Enter your new password twice and click Reset Password button to finalize the process.
After this process is complete, you can login using your newly selected password.
Reminder: This process cannot be applied to the Blockchain Wallet. If you you have lost your wallet password, please check this support article.