- In order to withdraw cryptocurrencies from your Blockchain Exchange account, please navigate to your Total Account Value window and select Withdraw.
- Select one of our supported cryptocurrencies from the drop-down menu to bring up your withdrawal window, as an example we have selected Bitcoin. If you have a linked Blockchain Exchange and Wallet account and you wish to move your funds to your Blockchain Wallet, you can simply select My Blockchain Wallet as your destination address. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw along with your Two-Factor Authentication Code to withdraw your funds. If you want to withdraw your funds to an external address instead please follow the next step.
- Log in to your third-party wallet or exchange account to retrieve your deposit address, we will use our Blockchain Wallet as an example for a third-party withdrawal.
Once you are logged in you will need to navigate to the deposit section of your account, you will then need to copy the deposit address for that account and use it as the withdrawal address on your Blockchain Exchange account.
- Paste your withdrawal address into the Destination Address tab, enter the amount you wish to withdraw along with your Two-Factor Authentication Code and select withdraw.
- You also have the option to enable whitelisting as shown in the screenshot above, this security feature is recommended to limits withdrawals only to addresses you have whitelisted or to your Blockchain Wallet address. Click on Enable Whitelisting and you can save the addresses you want to use in future here.
- Cryptocurrency Transactions can take up to an hour on average to confirm on the network but this may take even longer dependent on the transaction size and congestion on the cryptocurrency network. If this happens to you, it is completely normal and there is no need to panic! Just reach out to our support team and we can check your account to make sure everything is ok.
- For every Cryptocurrency Deposit & Withdrawal, To & From the Blockchain Exchange, you will incur a fee.
- Your wallet password, private keys, and backup/recovery phrase are never shared with Blockchain Exchange.
- For XRP and XLM withdrawals you may need to include a Memo/tag or your funds will be lost. Please contact your third party wallet or exchange to check if this is needed.