If you are a verified user you can withdraw GBP to any bank account which you have also used to make a deposit.
Using Blockchain.com Exchange Mobile App
Using Blockchain.com Exchange Web Page
- Navigate to your Total Account Value window and select Withdraw.
- Select British Pound (GBP) from the Currency drop-down menu, the linked bank account you would like to withdraw to in the Destination GBP Address tab. If you have not linked a bank account previously, you will be asked to make a small deposit from the bank you wish to withdraw from.
Enter the amount you would like to withdraw as well as your 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) code from your Google Authenticator App and select Withdraw.
Important things to note
- Only UK residents are eligible to withdraw GBP from their accounts.
- You will need to have your 2FA security settings enabled in order to make a withdrawal.
- If you are making a withdrawal into a UK bank account, your funds should appear within 1 hour, however this is not guaranteed.
- You will be charged a fixed fee of £0.50 for every withdrawal you make.