If you are a verified user, you can withdraw USD to a bank account from which you've previously made a deposit via wire transfer. Click here for instructions on depositing USD via wire transfer.
Important things to note for withdrawals:
- The minimum withdrawal amount for USD is $2500.
- You will be charged a fixed fee for every USD withdrawal you make, for Domestic transfers you will be charged $25 and for international transfers you will be charged $30. The fee will be deducted from your total account value unless you make a withdrawal for the full amount of USD you have, in which case the fee will be deducted from the withdrawal amount instead.
- You will need to have your 2FA security settings enabled in order to make a withdrawal, if you haven't done this you can use this link to update your settings.
- Withdrawal processing times may vary but you should receive your funds within 5-10 working days.
Using Blockchain.com Exchange Mobile App
Using Blockchain.com Exchange Web Page
- Navigate to your Total Account Value window and select Withdraw. If on mobile, tap Portfolio > Withdraw.
- Click USD in the Currency drop-down menu, select the linked bank account you would like to withdraw to in the Destination EUR Address tab. If on mobile, tap US Dollar and select the desired bank account. If you have not linked a bank account previously, you will be asked to make a small deposit from the bank you wish to withdraw from.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw as well as your 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) code from your Google Authenticator App and select Withdraw.