The Blockchain Exchange is a web platform that is mobile responsive for devices such as iOS, or Android.
Follow the steps below to open an account.
What do I need to sign up?
All you need to sign up is
- Your name
- A valid email address,
- Date of birth
- Home address
How do I open an account?
- Go to https://exchange.blockchain.com/ and click on the Sign Up button at the top of the page.
- Enter your country of residence, email and password you would like to use when signing into the Blockchain Exchange. Once this is done select Create Account.
If you already have a Blockchain wallet, you have the option to click Connect to Blockchain Wallet. This will enable you to easily transfer funds between The Exchange and your Blockchain Wallet.
If your Blockchain Wallet is already Verified, you can instantly benefit from Verified level limits on the Blockchain Exchange.
If you didn't have a wallet created previously you can create a New Wallet at the same time with your Exchange account.
If you wish to skip this step and want to open a Blockchain Exchange account only select "No Thanks, Continue to the Exchange"
Note: Connecting to your Blockchain Wallet is only possible during Sign Up. You will NOT be able to do this later.
- You will then be prompted to verify your email address:
You will receive an email from us which you can use to verify your account. Select Verify to go the next step.
- Once you have verified your email a new page will appear where you will be required to fill out your personal information as well as a username for your Exchange account.
Once this is complete, you will receive confirmation that your Limited Access level has been unlocked, you can select Continue to Full Access.
if you want to increase your trading limits or you can select "Start Trading" to complete your account creation.
What should I do next?
- Consider unlocking Full Access Level for fiat deposits and increased withdrawal levels (if you didn't already link your Verified wallet).
- Secure your account by implementing two-factor authentication (2FA). Please also write down your back-up codes by navigating to Profile > Security so you can unlock your account in the case of a lost 2FA device.
- Fund your account.