Verified Blockchain.com Exchange users in supported US states can now deposit USD instantly via ACH.
Many banks do not charge a fee for ACH transfers, so these can be great for quick, cost-effective transfers (please check with your bank regarding any transfer fees).
How to deposit USD via wire transfer
Using Blockchain.com Exchange Mobile App
Using Blockchain.com Exchange Web Page
- In order to deposit USD into your Blockchain Exchange account, you will need to navigate to your Total Account Value window > Select Deposit > Select USD. If on mobile, tap Portfolio > Deposit > US Dollar.
- Click Deposit, select the currency and choose Wire Transfer. If on mobile, tap Add a Bank Account > Wire Transfer.
- Your unique deposit details will be shown here, please note this is not a bank account under your name, it's a unique virtual reference.
On the deposit screen you will be shown detailed wiring instructions including your unique Blockchain Exchange reference number, the account number, and the routing number.
If your bank is based in the USA please select From USA Banks.
For banks outside of the USA please select From Non-USA Banks.
- Use the following details from your Blockchain Exchange account to make a deposit from your USD mobile banking app, alternatively, you can call or visit your bank in person to execute a wire transfer. (See image below for further instructions):
- Wires being sent from outside of the US typically take 2 business days to process.
US Domestic wires generally take one business day to be reflected in your account.
If you have not received the funds after 3 business days, please reach out to Support here.
- Only users with a Verified Exchange account in a supported region are eligible to deposit USD into their accounts.
- The name on your Blockchain Exchange account must be an exact match with your bank account, in order for your wire to be successful. In addition, it’s extremely important that you include your Unique Blockchain Exchange reference number with your wire. Not including this could cause your wire to fail.
- Be sure that your bank does not send this as an ACH transfer. ACH transfers sent to the wire transfer details will be rejected and returned to your account.
-Deposits and withdrawals from Third-Party Payment Processors are not supported.