Under Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), any EU or EEA citizen has the right to access the personal information that Blockchain holds as your data.
What does this mean?
You have the right to request and be informed of:
- The purposes of processing your data.
- The categories of personal data concerned.
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has or will be disclosed to.
- Where possible, the envisaged period which the data will be stored or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
- Information on the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, the meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing.
- Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
How long will it take you to provide my information?
Upon receipt of a data request, Blockchain has one calendar month to provide the information requested. If Blockchain requires further time to process your request due to a high volume of requests or complexity of requests, you will be notified of the extension within one calendar month from the original request.
To request the personal information Blockchain holds, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org