If you are a verified user, you can withdraw EUR to a bank account from which you've previously made a deposit via bank transfer. Click here for instructions on depositing EUR via bank transfer.
Using Blockchain.com Exchange Mobile App
Using Blockchain.com Exchange Web Page
- Navigate to your Total Account Value window and select Withdraw.
Click EUR in the Currency drop-down menu, select the linked bank account you would like to withdraw to in the Destination EUR Address tab. If you have not linked a bank account previously, you will be asked to make a small deposit from the bank you wish to withdraw from.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw as well as your 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) code from your Google Authenticator App and select Withdraw.
Important things to note for withdrawals:
- You will need to have your 2FA security settings enabled in order to make a withdrawal.
- Your withdrawal should appear in your bank account within 1-2 days but can take up to 5 business days depending on your bank.
- You will be charged a fixed fee of €0.50 for every withdrawal you make.