If you are a verified user, you can withdraw USD to a bank account from which you've previously made a deposit via wire transfer. Click here for instructions on depositing USD via wire transfer.
1. Select your U.S. Dollars wallet from your Wallet's dashboard (home screen).
2. On your U.S. Dollars wallet, select Withdraw in the upper-right corner (or the bottom menu if on mobile).
3. Select the linked bank account you would like to withdraw to. If you have not linked a bank account previously, you will be asked to make a small deposit from the bank you wish to withdraw from.
4. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and select Withdraw.
Important things to note for withdrawals:
- The minimum withdrawal amount for USD is $2500.
- You will be charged a fixed fee for every USD withdrawal you make, for Domestic transfers you will be charged $25 and for international transfers you will be charged $30. The fee will be deducted from your total account value unless you make a withdrawal for the full amount of USD you have, in which case the fee will be deducted from the withdrawal amount instead.
- Withdrawal processing times may vary but you should receive your funds within 5-10 working days.