Our Platinum Program is an invite-only program for customers who perform high value transactions across one or more of our services.
Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions from our customers.
Who is a Platinum customer?
Platinum customers are individuals who perform a large number of transactions or keep a large amount of crypto or fiat in custodial accounts on the Blockchain.com Exchange or Wallet.
Why should I upgrade my account to Platinum?
If you find your account’s daily or weekly withdrawal limits to be insufficient for your needs, then Platinum may be a better option for you.
By upgrading to Platinum, you will become a Prime Client and enjoy benefits like:
- Unlimited withdrawals and no withdrawal limits
- 24/7 white-glove service via email, live chat, and encrypted Telegram chat
- Early access to news about upcoming features and new products
Additionally, upgrading to Platinum ensures that the due diligence required to withdraw from your account happens before you attempt a withdrawal, so that you will not need to undergo this process come withdrawal time.
What are the invitation eligibility requirements?
To be eligible, your account must:
- Be verified at the Full Access level
- Contain cumulative balances and/or deposits of $100,000 in fiat or $200,000 in crypto
- Include documentation including but not limited to source of funds and occupation, proof of address, purpose of account, and potential volume
I’m a US accredited investor. Will I be eligible for rewards in your Platinum program?
Our current rewards program has not yet launched in the US for accredited investors.
By joining our Platinum program, you’ll get an invitation as soon as we launch.
I received an email to sign into a Prime Portal. Is this legit?
First, please verify that the sender is email@example.com.
Verified users who are eligible for an invitation will receive an email containing a password reset link.
This password is not synced to your Exchange or your Wallet accounts in any way. We recommend choosing a new password to maximize your security.
Still have any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.