If you want to use your account without withdrawal limits, you should apply for a Platinum level account.
To qualify for Platinum, make sure that:
- Your account is Full Access verified
- You have a minimum of $100,000 of fiat or $200,000 in crypto in cumulative balances and/or deposits
To verify your account for Platinum level, we will require information about you and additional documentation to meet compliance requirements. This information will be requested through the Prime Onboarding Portal.
Here is a summary of the information you will need to provide.
Please provide us with information about your current occupation (employer and title).
Social Security Number (US only)
US residents must provide their SSN.
Proof of Address
To meet our compliance requirements we need to ensure we have your correct home address. To help us verify, you will need to supply one of the following documents:
- Bank statement issued within the last three months
- Utility bill (gas, electric, water, landline phone) issued within the last three months
- Council tax bill for the current council tax year
- Driving license with an address (must be separate a document from the one used for proof of identity)
- EEA Member State Identity Card showing full address (must be separate a document from the one used for proof of identity)
- Solicitor's letter confirming recent house purchase
Source of funds
Please inform us of the source of funds used to fund your Blockchain Custodial account and provide its supporting documentation:
- Previous Crypto Investments
- Income from Investments
- Sale of Property
Purpose of Account
Please select how you intend to use your Blockchain.com account
- Long-term investing
- Exchanging mining proceeds
- Gambling-related activities
- Proprietary trading
- Exchanging ICO proceeds
- Trading/investing on behalf of clients
Products of Interest
Please indicate which Blockchain products you intend to use
- OTC Spot
- OTC Options
Please contact the Prime Support Team (email@example.com) to request the upgrade to Platinum and upload the above-mentioned documents and we will make sure to review your documentation as soon as possible.