You can send crypto from a DeFi Wallet using the Blockchain.com web wallet or the Blockchain app. As a reminder, always confirm if a transaction requires a memo before sending. If a memo is required, make sure to include this or your funds may be lost.
Here is how to send crypto on the web:
- Click on Send and select the relevant cryptocurrency from the Currency drop-down menu.
- In the To field, paste the recipient’s address OR scan the recipient’s QR code.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Add an optional description for your transaction. Please note: only you will be able to see this.
- From the Transaction Fee drop-down menu, choose either a Regular or Priority fee. Regular fees are lower, but transactions can take over an hour to confirm. Priority fees cost more but are calculated to ensure transactions confirm within an hour. For an in-depth look at how our fee recommendations work, check out this blog post.
- Once you're ready to send, click Continue to review the details of your transaction.
- Once you have verified your transaction details, click Send to send the funds.
Here is how to send crypto on mobile:
- Login to your Wallet on the Blockchain.com app.
- Switch from Blockchain.com Accounts to DeFi Wallet if needed
- Press the "send" button.
- Choose the wallet you would like to send from
- In the To field, paste the receiving address or tap the QR code in the upper right corner to scan the recipient’s QR code.
- Enter the amount you’re sending, and review the transaction fee
- Select Continue to review your transaction details
- Select Send.