Helpful information about cryptocurrency and the specific cryptocurrencies that are supported in the Blockchain.com Wallet.
- What is blockchain technology?
- Your Wallet & Its Master Seed
- Transaction fees
- Rejected Transactions
- Understanding the xPub and address generation
- Public and private keys
- What is Bitcoin?
- Who created Bitcoin?
- Explaining bitcoin transaction fees
- Bitcoin Glossary
- How can I look up a transaction on the blockchain?
- Anatomy of a Bitcoin Transaction
- "What is Ethereum?" and other answers to basic questions about the Ethereum network
- What are the fees for sending ether?
- How do I know a transaction has been successfully received/sent?
- What is an ERC20 token?
- What is gas?
- How do I backup my ether wallet? Is my ether backed up with my bitcoin? Do I need to do any other backup / security steps?