There are a few reasons why you might want to reset, or disable, two-factor authentication (2FA), such as losing or misplacing a device.
The following steps outline our 2FA reset procedure:
- Go to our 2FA reset request form: https://login.blockchain.com/#/reset-2fa.
- Enter your wallet identifier and the email address associated with your wallet.
- Click Continue when finished.
A notification that a pending 2FA reset request is in progress will be sent to the wallet's associated email address. In that email, you'll see two options: Approve Request and Decline Request.
- By clicking Approve Request, your request will be immediately approved.
- Any IP restrictions enabled on the wallet will be reset upon approving the request.
- Your verified email security will, however, remain intact.
- By clicking Decline Request, you will automatically cancel the reset request.
- Requests expire after three days.
If you did not receive a notification email, please contact our support team and reference your wallet identifier to get help.
If you are also looking to reset your Exchange account 2FA, please refer to our support article instructions provided here.