There are a few reasons why you might want to reset, or disable, two-factor authentication (2FA), such as losing a device or losing access to your verified email address. The following steps outline our 2FA reset procedure.
- Go to our 2FA reset request form: https://login.blockchain.com/#/reset-2fa
- Fill out the form with your wallet identifier and the email address associated with your wallet. If you want to change your email address, include the new email address in the "New Email" field. Click Continue when finished.
- Input the captcha and click Reset.
Your reset request is now submitted and pending approval. This process is fully automated and includes a mandatory wait time before being approved.* A notification that a pending 2FA reset request is in progress will be sent to the wallet's associated email address.
In that email, you'll see two options: Approve Request and Decline Request.
By clicking Approve Request, you're confirming the reset was initiated by you, plus your reset request wait time will be reduced. It does not mean your request will be immediately approved.
By clicking Decline Request, you will automatically cancel the reset request.
- We're unable to manually speed up the wait time for your request.
- This form also removes IP restrictions enabled on the wallet. If you intend to use this security feature, be sure to reconfigure IP restrictions once you gain access to your wallet post-reset.
- Your verified email security will remain intact.
You can view the exact scheduled approval date for your 2FA reset request within the notification email. If you did not receive a notification email, contact our support team and reference your wallet identifier to receive your exact reset date.
*If you require immediate access to your funds, use your 12-word recovery phrase to restore your wallet here: https://login.blockchain.com/#/recover.