We recommend installing Google Authenticator app if you have a smartphone. Google Authenticator generates new login codes locally on your device every 30 seconds. You can download the app from the App Store or Play Store.
- Download the free application from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Log into your Exchange account via web browser and navigate to Settings > Security > and Under Two-Factor Authentication, click the “Add Two-Factor Now” button.
- Enter your account password and click Next.
- On the 2FA method page click Next button again.
- You will be presented with a QR code to scan with your Google Authenticator app and a regular code which you can type in manually.
To scan the code:
- Open your Authenticator App on your device, click the + symbol in the bottom right corner and select Scan a QR code
- Scan the QR code displayed in your Wallet with your mobile device. Alternatively, you can enter a setup key displayed below the QR code.
- Once this is completed, you'll see “Blockchain.com” in your Google Authenticator app with six numbers that change randomly every 30 seconds. You will need to use these codes every time you wish to log in to your Blockchain Exchange.
- Click Next button and enter the code generated by your Google Authenticator app and the code which you received to your email from us.
- Click Verify button to finalize the process. and that's it, fter 2FA has been configured, you will be prompted to enter the code that appears in the Google Authenticator app at your next login attempt.