What if I am having trouble logging in?
- Check your internet connection. Make sure you are not using any VPN services.
- Update to the latest version of the app.
If you are using a desktop device, please try Google Chrome and logging in via an Incognito window. Clearing your cache and restarting the browser may also help.
- Check that you're logging into the correct wallet if you have multiple accounts associated with your email address (See further steps below)
- Reach out to our support team here.
What if I did not receive a verification email?
- Wait 10 minutes. Do not resubmit during this time.
- Check your spam folder.
- If you are using a desktop device, please try Google Chrome and logging in via an Incognito window. Clearing your cache and restarting the browser may also help.
- Try whitelisting our email addresses to tell your provider you want to receive our emails. You’ll need to add both of our email addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are using @yahoo email account, consider signing up with a different email domain address or changing your email address by contacting our support team.
What if I no longer receive 2FA SMS codes or lost my 2FA device?
If you haven't received a 2FA SMS code, lost your 2FA device or don't have access to it, you will need to disable your 2FA. More information about disabling 2FA can be found in this support article.
We recommend installing the Google Authenticator app on your smartphone or tablet. It's free to use, and doesn't require an internet connection once paired to your wallet.
What if I forgot my password?
As your Wallet is encrypted, you cannot reset your password in the same way as you would an email or social media profile. Instead, you will need to use your 12 word recovery phrase. More information on wallet recovery can be found here.
What if I have multiple Wallets linked to a single email address?
- Enter the email address linked to your Blockchain.com Wallets
- The system will ask you to verify your device via an email confirmation. This email will contain all of the Wallet IDs linked to your profile. Make sure to tap the “Log in” button of the Wallet ID you wish to access, keep in mind that the first option (blue button) will always be the most recent profile that you created.