Haven’t received your deposit yet? It could be due to a few reasons:
If you've just made a deposit, please check this article to find out estimated wait times for supported currencies by deposit method
Transaction in manual review
Some transactions may trigger a manual review. For example, if the name on your bank account differs from the one you provided and linked to Blockchain.com, we will flag your deposit.
In the event that this happens, we will reach out to verify your identity. This may cause delays.
If there is a slight discrepancy, we can usually resolve the issue quickly.
If the name on the account completely differs from the one you provided, the system will likely reject and refund your deposit, a refund process may take up to seven business days.
Third Party Payment Processor (TPPP)
Under our Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) policy, we cannot process deposits from any third-party accounts. Likewise, we do not support withdrawals to such accounts and services.
By definition, Third-Party Payment Processors, or TPPPs, are online service companies that allow users to send and receive funds digitally without the need to open a traditional bank account, such as:
- The Currency Cloud
- Revolut (USD)
- Western Union
⚠️ Making a deposit using this payment method may result in the loss of your funds, and we may be unable to assist you in retrieving transfers associated with these third parties. If you've made a deposit via TPPP and did not receive the funds, please submit a support request and provide us with a screenshot or confirmation of the transaction leaving your TPPP account (your name must be clearly shown as the account holder on the confirmation)
Common deposit delays
Follow the following checklist for successful deposits:
- Does your bank support the transaction methods for your selected currency? In some instances your bank may not support the method which can result in funds not reaching us. Example: We cannot support EUR deposits using SWIFT, a highly popular method.
- Is it a bank holiday? Many banks delay transactions on weekends and holidays.
- Is your currency GBP, EUR, or USD? If for some reason you have sent a different currency, it’s likely the payment will be returned.
- Did you confirm your reference numbers? Ensure reference numbers accompany deposit details; omitting the reference number can cause delays and may require us to manually credit your account.
- Does your account have a sufficient balance? If your account lacks sufficient funds to cover the deposit, your transaction will be delayed then rejected.
- Is your bank crypto friendly? Some banks block transactions related to crypto companies.
- Did you exceed your single charge limit? Check for caps on how much you can spend in one single transaction.
- Is your card expired? We cannot process your transaction with outdated cards.
- Is your card 3DS compatible? Confirm with your card issuing institution that you are enrolled in the program.